How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Size of baby: Caroline is the size of a cantaloupe
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 5 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: YES!! I wear it all...jeans, pants, shirts....and it is all wonderful!
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!! Caroline Reese
Movement: YES!! I really started to feel Caroline moving the day after we found out she was a girl. It was like she was saying "Here I am!!" I feel her more when I lay down at night or if I eat something spicy.
Sleep: I am sleeping okay at night minus getting up to use the bathroom once or twice a night.
Cravings: Chocolate Cookie Dough Ice Cream and any kind of dip (spinich dip or onion dip with chips); Oh and Katie made a Buffalo Chicken Dip for New Years and that is all I can think about now!
Symptoms: Just getting big!!
Best Moment this week: (it was actually last week during week 19) Telling all of our family and friends that we are expecting a precious baby girl!! It was so much fun and such a special time for us!
I have to thank Katie for these super cute "belly stickers" to help document each month! These were definitely one of my favorite Christmas presents.

The belly sticker looks great! No more typed signs :) I will definitely be adding the "Buffalo Chicken Dip" to "Your cravings" at the shower. I know you said you liked it, but if it was big enough to make the blog, it must have been special!! Haha.
ReplyDeleteYou look so precious, Julie! Isn't it so wonderful to see God's amazing work first hand! Its like he is showing off everyday for you! Glad your pregnancy is going so well. I make a buffalo chicken dip and its always a big hit!
ReplyDelete