How Far Along: 38 Weeks
Size of baby: Caroline is the size of a watermelon!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: About 25 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Actually getting tired of the elastic waist...never thought I would say that!
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!! Caroline Reese
Movement: Mainly Caroline likes to stick her feet in my ribs. I think she thinks it is funny.
Sleep: Not so much...too much to think about and too much excitement!
Cravings: I would eat the kitchen table if I could!
Symptoms: I think we are past the point of "symptoms". Can't get much more pregnant than this!
Best Moment this week: Celebrating Mother's Day as a soon-to-be mother. I will never forget sobbing uncontrollably last year on Mother's Day because I feared that I would never get to celebrate this holiday. Now a year later, God has answered my prayers in ways I could have never imagined. God is so good!

You look so amazing!! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteHappy mothers day to you! Love you
ReplyDelete