Monday, September 19, 2011

Imagination Library

Look what Caroline got in the mail last week...

her first book from Dolly Parton's Imagination Library!!!
If you know me at all, you know my strange obsession with Dolly Parton! I have loved her for as long as I can remember! I used to sing her songs at the top of my lungs on my parents' fireplace holding a fake microphone when I was little! I couldn't wait to have a baby one day so that he or she could get books every month from Dolly!

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the program, Dolly's Imagination Library is a free literacy program that will send a child a book each month from birth until their 5th birthday. The first book a child gets is always The Little Engine That Could!

Caroline LOVES her first book from Dolly, and we look forward to getting a new one every month!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't Dolly just wonderful? I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the best program ever. Seriously, most of grayson's favorite books are imagination library books!

    ReplyDelete