Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall Picnic

This past Sunday, we took our youth group to the mountains for a picnic. We took them to Pleasant Ridge campground, where Derek's grandparents used to take him and his cousins when they were little. We had such a good time. The weather was perfect! It was a great way to spend a relaxing fall afternoon.
The fearless leader (ha) talking to the group
Our "kids"
Caroline relaxing on the blanket
Kaelin and Little Bit
Caroline with Hannah Rose
(Hannah Rose was the flower girl in our wedding! She is so grown up now and so pretty!)
Jessica and Wil playing cornhole
Christopher and Chelsea on the other cornhole side

LOVE this face!
Caroline did so good! She stayed for the whole picnic from 12:30-4:30! She was tuckered out at the end though!

When Derek and I were growing up, I would have NEVER dreamed that he would be the "youth leader" at our church one day, but he really does a GREAT job with the kids! I am so proud of him and the work he is doing for the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment