Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 36 Weeks
Size of baby: Carsyn is the size of a honeydew melon!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: A little embarrassed to say....almost 40 lbs! Pure craziness!
Maternity Clothes: Yes, plus Derek's clothes, moo moos, bed sheets, whatever I can get around my huge behind!
Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!! Carsyn Rose Henderson
Movement: While Carsyn is slowing down a little, she still loves to stick her little feet between my ribs about a million times everyday.
How Far Along: 36 Weeks
Size of baby: Carsyn is the size of a honeydew melon!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: A little embarrassed to say....almost 40 lbs! Pure craziness!
Maternity Clothes: Yes, plus Derek's clothes, moo moos, bed sheets, whatever I can get around my huge behind!
Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!! Carsyn Rose Henderson
Movement: While Carsyn is slowing down a little, she still loves to stick her little feet between my ribs about a million times everyday.
Sleep: Not so much, but I guess that is just preparing me for when Little Miss gets here:)
Cravings: Funny enough at the end of my pregnancy I am now craving things like chocolate milk, bananas, vegetables, and other random things. However, it is so bad, that if I crave it, I have to have it in the VERY near future.
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions, muscle spasms, tingling in my hands, living in the bathroom, etc.
Best Moment this week: Getting Carsyn's nursery ready! I will post pictures once it is finished. We are getting close, and I cannot wait to meet this precious little girl! Carsyn Rose, Momma loves you very much and cannot wait for you to get here!
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions, muscle spasms, tingling in my hands, living in the bathroom, etc.
Best Moment this week: Getting Carsyn's nursery ready! I will post pictures once it is finished. We are getting close, and I cannot wait to meet this precious little girl! Carsyn Rose, Momma loves you very much and cannot wait for you to get here!

No comments:
Post a Comment