Today we took our last trip as a family of 3 to Strawberry Hill and Cooley Springs pumpkin patch! I LOVE going to the pumpkin patch, and for as long as I can remember, I have dreamt about the day that I would take my own kids to the pumpkin patch! We started off the morning with the BEST breakfast I think I have ever had in my whole life. (Geez...I don't know why I have gained 40 lbs this pregnancy!!! ha) Strawberry Hill is this little country restaurant that serves old-fashioned, country breakfast foods. We all chowed down on some fried bologna, pancakes, biscuits with gravy, eggs, hash browns, and grits. After we were done eating breakfast, we waddled across the road to the pumpkin patch. We were going to take a hay ride, but it was too cold and windy. We had a great time walking around the country store and picking out our pumpkin though!
 |
| It was so cold this morning, but this precious thing had such a good time taking in all of the fall fun! |
 |
| Daddy and his girl with the pumpkins |
 |
| They had pumpkins that were bigger than Caroline! |
 |
| Someone was wore out after our morning adventure. |
We had a great family fun day.
Now next Saturday will be even more eventful....Carsyn's birth day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment