Pregnancy Highlights:How Far Along: 26 weeks
Size of baby: Caroline is still the size of an eggplant, but she is becoming a little fatter eggplant! Now she is at the stage where she is starting to put on her "baby fat"!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 13.5 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: YES!! They are wonderful!
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!! Caroline Reese
Movement: YES!! My mom and Aunt Katie finally got to feel her move some this week. Others are still trying. Hopefully her kicks will get more frequent so more people can feel her.
Sleep: I have been "dead dog" tired these past 2 weeks. I have been sleeping hard! Love my "Snoogle" that I got from Santa! It is a must have for all pregnant women!
Cravings: Anything and everything all the time!
Symptoms: Acid reflux (Caroline must have a lot of hair, so you know what that means...she will be a bow head from the start!)
Best Moment this week: Having a complete stranger ask me when I am due!! I must be getting big and we must be getting close!!!
***Special Prayer Request: I did not pass my glucose test today:( I go back on Tuesday to find out if I have gestational diabetes. We are praying that I don't, but if I do, I know God will take care of us both.

Look at that belly!! I love it. It is so neat to go back through your older posts and see how far you've progressed. I can't wait to be saying, "You look like you're about to pop!" I loved feeling those little feet (I am assuming) kick against my hands...you need to start listening to some R&B more often! As for that thing called gestational diabetes, remember you AND Caroline are in God's hands. He has provided amazing amounts of blessings thus far, he will continue to carry you through!
ReplyDeleteI love the pics! You are so cute! I can't wait to meet Miss Caroline! Praying for you :)
ReplyDeleteI want to feel baby Caroline kick! I can't believe how fast the time is flying by! Love you!
ReplyDelete