Sunday, February 27, 2011

28 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 weeks
Size of baby: Caroline is roughly a 2-2.5 lbs eggplant. We will finally change fruits next week.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 14 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: If you have seen me lately you know the only clothes I can wear now have to stretch, so ONLY maternity clothes will do!
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!! Caroline Reese
Movement: YES!! Aunt Melanie was glad to join the club this week of people who have felt Caroline move. Caroline is more "rolling" these days with the occasional kick.
Sleep: I am sleeping okay these days. I have a little increased hip pain from laying on my sides so much, but it is not too bad.
Cravings: Anything and everything all the time!
Symptoms: My feet must be growing. My Danskos don't really fit anymore (which makes me very sad as they are my favorites shoes, but thankfully sandals are on the way!)
Best Moment this week: Ordering Caroline's nursery furniture and painting her nursery!!
***Praise Report: I passed my glucose tolerance test so NO gestational diabetes for me!! Thank you, Lord!

Here we are slurping my yummy lemon-lime cocktail! You should have seen all my band-aids when I was done...I had a Hello Kitty one, a Spiderman one, some other yellow cartoon one, and a heavy duty adult one at the end.

And this was our nutritional reward when we were done. I told Derek that if I was going to have diabetes, then I was going to have one last good meal. Thank goodness I don't have to worry about that now, but don't worry I am not eating cheeseburgers and fries all the time now either...just every other meal:)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Feeling Caroline was seriously one of the best moments of my life to date!! Can't wait to get to hold her soon!! Aunt Meli loves you two so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute post! It's my turn next! Love the cute pics! We love five guys too!

    ReplyDelete