How Far Along: 30 weeks!!! We are in the final stretch!
Size of baby: Caroline is the size of a 3 lb. squash.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 15 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Ummm...YES!!
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!! Caroline Reese
Movement: Little girl has been moving A LOT this week! She does a lot of rolling and jabbing. She keeps reminding me where my ribs are but putting her little toes in them! I really think we have a long little girl on our hands. She seems to stretch across my whole torso!
Movement: Little girl has been moving A LOT this week! She does a lot of rolling and jabbing. She keeps reminding me where my ribs are but putting her little toes in them! I really think we have a long little girl on our hands. She seems to stretch across my whole torso!
Sleep: Not so much! I think she is preparing me for when she gets here. I don't think I have slept through the night in weeks!
Cravings: EVERYTHING! I think some major weight gain is on the way!
Symptoms: OH...we hit a milestone this week! Now when I sit down, my belly lays in my lap! I wondered when that day would happen, and it has arrived! haha
Cravings: EVERYTHING! I think some major weight gain is on the way!
Symptoms: OH...we hit a milestone this week! Now when I sit down, my belly lays in my lap! I wondered when that day would happen, and it has arrived! haha
Best Moment this week: I am so excited about our first shower this weekend! It is going to be so much fun! Check back later for pictures!

Oh my! 30 weeks! Only ten more to go! I can't believe it! I can't wait to meet sweet Caroline! Saturday will be so much fun!
ReplyDeleteLoren, Katie and Melanie sure gave a terrific shower yesterday!!! We enjoyed ourselves sooo much!!! Caroline is going to enjoy all the lovely hairbows, outfits, and the toys etc. You girls are the greatest!!!!.....She's blessed to have the best "aunts" around!!!
ReplyDeleteSooo enjoyed hosting your very first baby shower yesterday! It was such a sweet, fun, memorable time!
ReplyDelete