Tuesday, June 12, 2012

13 Months

Some little girl just keeps growing and growing! I can't believe you are now 13 months, Caroline!!
You are always on the move now!  You don't like to be still for pictures or even look at the camera much.  You are very inquisitive (aka nosey).  You have the sweetest personality.  You love to play peek-a-boo.  You will hide on the side of our couch, under a pillow or put your blanket over your head and then pop back out.  It is so funny! 
You love to look at books!  You are less patient at letting me actually read to you, but you like to feel the pages and talk about the pictures.  This makes your teacher momma happy!
You have tried A LOT of new "big girl" foods this month.  You love any kind of fruit.  Your favorites are peaches, pears, and bananas.  You love bread!  Veggies are still not your favorite, but you will eat a couple green beans, maccaroni, corn, and carrots for me if I sneak them in.  You love snacks like Goldfish, Teddy Grahams and Cheerios.  Breakfast is your favorite meal.  You will either eat oatmeal with fruit, waffles, cheese toast, eggs, yogurt, or a banana with Cheerios.  You also switched over from formula to whole milk this month with NO problem!  Even though you eat a lot these days, you are still no bigger than a minute!
You and Charlie have learned to be friends now.  You love to pet him and pull his hair.  He tolerates you, which is an improvement! haha  Here you two are waiting on Granmomma to come pick us up for Friday lunch.
You are starting to talk more and more.  Even though most of it is babble, you are beginning to say "Dada", "Mama", and "BiBi".  We (you and I) are in intensive "speech therapy" while I am at home this summer!  You are a super fast crawler!  You are trying to walk some on your own, but still prefer to hold on to something or someone.  We are also working on this daily in "Momma Boot Camp":)
You are so sweet baby girl and I am LOVING every minute that I get to spend with you this summer!  You are such a joy to everyone you meet!  Your Daddy and I love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment