Saturday, June 9, 2012

20 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along
: 20 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby H #2 is the size of a banana
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 10 lbs!!
Maternity Clothes: Is there any other choice???  If it doesn't have elastic, I don't want it!
Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!!
Movement: Yes!!  This little girl is a busy body! 
She wouldn't stop moving during the ultrasound!  Love it!!
Sleep:  I do have to get up about 2 times a night to go to the bathroom and I am having some CRAZY dreams, but other than that we are sleeping okay.
Cravings: Pretty much anything and everything!  Mostly junk food though!  I have a new love for ice cream.
Symptoms: Nothing new, just getting big.
Best Moment this week: Our gender reveal party!!  Telling everyone that Caroline is going to have a little sister was so special!  We are so excited to watch the two of them interact and love each other!  I love saying "our girls". 
Now on to nursery decorating!

1 comment: